I wonder how many of my current interests I’ll regret in 2 years
I’m cry I scored 60, I feel blind
I got a 59….RIP me
I scored 11!! Yep, totally picky about colors!
I got a 13 :) Yay me!
Your score: 6! Yay! I can see color really well.
I scored 4!! I feel like such a bad ass!
3. Not bad.
This hurt my eyes a lot and I only got 59 :(
YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SUCK ON THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER MADE FUN OF ME FOR BEING ‘COLORBLIND’ HAHAHAHAHA I’M ONLY A LITTLE BIT COLORBLIND SO SUCK IT.
I got a 0!! I have perfect color vision!!!
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
one night two parents went out for dinner
a few hours later the baby sitter called and asked if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids room
the dad told her to get out of the house and call the police and that they didnt have a clown statue
when the police got there it turned out they did have a clown statue and the dad had alzheimers